Sunday, June 21, 2015

Why I'm Not Running for President

Being president seems like a drag because: 
I would never make empty promises written by other people.
I hate getting dressed up and fixing my hair every day.
I'm used to paying my taxes every year.
I could never have anyone killed.
I have never bribed anyone for my own personal gain.
I would hate having people following me all the time.
I find constant travel silly.
I couldn't stand hanging around with all those old coots in Congress.
I would hate living in the White House.
I like cooking my own meals.
I avoid fancy parties whenever possible.
I like driving my bright red Audi.
I need a lot of down time.
I would never be a guest on any TV show.
I cannot stand Oprah Winfrey.


On the other hand:
I would kvell to have brunch with Benjamin Netanyahu.
It would be fun to meet the Pope and ask him why he dresses that way.
I could have Jackson Browne over to the house for a private concert.
I would have Louis CK open for Jackson Browne.
Flying on Air Force One seems a lot better than the middle seat in coach.
It would be fabulous to have a private movie theater in my home.
I would have high tea with David Cameron and invite Helen Mirren and Mick Jagger.
I would nuke all the countries with branches of ISIS.
I would tell Netanyahu I was planning this over that brunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...