Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Those Krazy Kardashians!

Based on the lack of clicks from yesterday's post, apparently nobody wants to read something called "Life is Difficult." So, this being my blog and me having total control, I am posting one with a title expressly aimed at getting people to click. If my theory is right, many more people will want to read about the superficial lives of Hollywood celebrities than the real lives of you and me. I am pretty excited to see the results and will discuss them in tomorrow's post.

Anyway, just as a little something for your trouble, it has come to my attention that the younger Kardashian daughters, whose last names are Jenner like their Dad/Mom, are trying to have their first names copyrighted for "entertainment purposes." Their names are Kylie and Kendall, so if you are pregnant don't name your newborn either of those or you might just end up in an ugly lawsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...