Thursday, March 19, 2015

Too Many Friends

Today I had to once again "unfriend" someone for the sin of having too many friends on Facebook. He has 1,649. I did the same last year with a woman who had over 4,000. If they have that many they are obviously undiscerning and I just don't want to be one of their flock.

I also unfriend people for being mean, for never contacting me or posting anything on their page, for committing suicide and for being an asshole. I have been "unfriended" by people for reasons I never knew, although I suspect the asshole rule might have been in play. (Me, not them.) Anyway, I take the word seriously, both in real life and on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RFK Jr: Another Crazy Candidate

It wasn't long ago that I considered voting for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president. He seemed sane, something we can't say about ei...