Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Try to Be Here Now

Way back then.
Many Facebookers post pictures of themselves and their families from better days, times gone by, or whatever you want to call not now, not today, not reality. I am guilty of this myself, mostly because I was so much better-looking when I was younger, just like everyone. But I resist posting too many pictures from my past because it is sad, desperate and counter-productive to being here now, which I try hard to be every second of every day. I wish other people would stop too. It's not only disturbing but downright depressing, and only makes it painfully obvious that their life right now is not satisfying.
In the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...