Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Value of a College Education, Part Two


Reprinted verbatim from Maine Craigslist, Writing gigs, June 6:
 
Finish My Class
I have unfinished work in an English class. I landed a full-time job for the summer and have little free time in my future, so I am probably not going to finish the work. I paid for the class, and I don't want to end up with an 'F' on my transcript.
Must be proficient at reading, analyzing text and writing a coherent response.

If your work is competent enough to pass the class with a 'C', you get $100. If you earn a 'B', you get $200, and an 'A' is worth $300.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...