Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Opposite of Anti-Semitism

Okay, I admit it: I am prejudiced. I'm not sure what you call it, but I obviously suffer from the opposite of anti-Semitism. Whenever I meet a Jew I immediately and always assume several things even before he (or she) utters a word.

I figure he's smarter than the average yokel, with a wry sense of humor and a deep understanding of the absurdities of life. He's attached to his family, be they good or bad, and places a high value on friendship, decency and hard work. He is not a rapist or pervert or thief or petty criminal of any kind, and likely has never sat slumped by the side of the road holding a sign that says, "Homeless, please help." And even if he drives a VW, deep down inside he does not like Germans all that much.

Sorry, but I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...