Friday, May 2, 2014

Some Serious Subjects

I'm so embarrassed. I just read a blog post I wrote last year in which I vowed to "tackle more serious subjects" in this space. I have not done so and I feel bad about that and will begin tomorrow. Here are some of those serious subjects that might be tackled:
1. Cancer
2. Death
3. Mental illness
4. Existential despair
5. Consumerism
6. Global warming
7. Plastic surgery in young people
8. Bee collapse
9. 9/11: Inside job?
10. Israel: Why do we care?
11. How to win at Rock, Paper, Scissors

Stay tuned, this blog is about to get really serious, and thus, boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...