Monday, March 10, 2014

Obma's a Jrk

Go ahead, just try to spell it wrong....
Come on, this is just between us. I promise I will not tell a soul. But honestly, aren't you just a teensy bit sorry you voted for Obama? Okay, sure, anyone can misspell a word and omit a letter, but R-E-S-P-E-C-T? I mean who among us hasn't had that song drilled into their head so that spelling has nothing to do with it, it just comes tumbling out like those old Beatles lyrics or the words to "Earth Angel?" Of course, that's just people of a certain age. And too, so he made that silly mistake saying he has visited all 57 states, also no biggie. He was probably thinking of having a burger with ketchup after his speech, and you know, Heinz 57 or something. Everyone knows there are 50 states, and he just forgot on that one day.

But besides that, don't you think he's been a tad ineffective? I mean on the world stage? And maybe had too many big parties at the White House with Kanye and Beyonce and Paul and Elton? Really, what is that all about? How do those parties help us, the little guy? (Putin is obviously not impressed.)

So I'm having all these negative thoughts as I'm sitting here getting started on this year's taxes, and for the first time I really do not want to pay them. I mean really. Like is our money going to buy champagne for his next party or what? I just think of all those Obamaphones and how he's such a jerk and it irks me. My husband says we have to, but I'm not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Challenge to Katie Couric

Perky though she may be, or may have been in her younger days when she was paid to be, Katie Couric is no brainiac. Calling half of America ...