Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blog Post Ideas

These donuts look great but taste potato-y.
1. I once dated a guy while he was on parole for dealing heroin. On our first date I unknowingly helped him steal 150 bicycles from a Sears warehouse. (He told me to wait in the truck, which he left idling, and then we'd go to dinner.)

2. Five minutes after they said "I do," my best friend's new husband followed me into the bathroom at the wedding venue and declared his love for me.

3. Online quizzes are so dumb. Today I took one that told me what cut of steak I would be, if I were a cut of steak.

4. Bizarre roommates you find on Craigslist can completely ruin your life.

5. Taking a menial job for $9 an hour when you are my age and don't need the money is just plain stupid.

6. If I could just come up with enough cupcake recipes, I might make money at this blog.

7. Maine is potato-happy. Potatoes are northern Maine's primary agricultural product, and have gotten a lot of bad press for being fattening and devoid of enough nutrition to warrant the eating of them. Two things they do with all these potatoes here are make candy, called needhams (after a man named Reverend Needham), and donuts, which are sold at a popular chain called The Holy Donut.  These items are unpalatable at best, unless you grew up eating them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh god those donuts look pretty good to me.
    I want to know the rest of the bike theft story!

    ReplyDelete

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...