Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Real Men Don't Use Vagina Soap

There is a commercial on TV advertising a brand of body wash that is specifically intended for a woman's vagina. As if that isn't a ridiculous concept to begin with, like soap can be for one gender and not another, they have gone one step further and named it "Summer's Eve," whatever that is supposed to indicate. I mean, it's winter right now and the ad is running, so you tell me.

Anyway, the situation is that the husband is in the shower lathering up with the stuff, and the wife is outside the shower standing at the sink, and she says to him how the soap is so mild and hypoallergenic, making it "perfect for a woman's V." Then he freaks out because he has been using it without realizing it was a "female" product. The husband is then seen running around like an idiot, chopping wood and drinking beer and doing other manly things to compensate, I forget what but there are quite a few. But here's my question: why couldn't the wife say vagina? She's got one but she can't say what it is? Who the hell calls it "a woman's V?"

It becomes increasingly more embarrassing  to be a human every day.

1 comment:

  1. please dont buy any of that soap ... at least until i get a new hatchet

    ReplyDelete

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...