Friday, June 7, 2013

Nancy Grace Made Me Do It!

In the weird news department, a young woman killed herself and her family is naming outspoken TV prosecutor/personality Nancy Grace as the responsible party. Ha! That's a laugh. (I know that's redundant, but I needed to underscore the ridiculousness.) Here's a little detail you should know: The dead woman got drunk--after nine shots of vodka in quick succession you can't really blame her-- and then fell over on top of her sleeping infant, smothering him to death, some months back. Call me madcap, but I think the fact that she killed her own baby may have had something to do with her feeling down. I mean, that is definitely not good, especially when it was an accident--we are not talking Andrea Yates here.

It seems that Nancy became outraged about the case and yammered about it on her cable TV show, slamming Drunk Mom as a lowlife mess who got away with murder. Now it would not be surprising if the woman's family slaps a lawsuit on Nancy, claiming all sorts of nonsense up to and including racial discrimination, since besides being drunk, Drunk Mom was also black.

This whole thing makes me want to toss my cookies, if I had any to toss which I do not since I am now in the third week of a strict diet, except of course for that cheesecake on my birthday night before last. People are always looking to blame someone for their own mistakes. Which gets me wondering who I can blame for all the bad things that have happened to me. Hey, there have been plenty, believe me, and for all I know, Nancy Grace was responsible for me eating that cheesecake. That bitch.


1 comment:

  1. you're right, that rolling-over-drunk-and-smothering-your-baby thing is bound to lead to a bit of remorse

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Reviews: Poor Things

Last week the televised Academy Awards came and went and I never noticed. But I did hear about the winners the next day, and once again I sh...