Friday, December 14, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

This must be a snap to care for!
Following the tradition perpetuated by too many guilty politicians to name here, Susan Rice has withdrawn her name from consideration as Secretary of State, saying it would just be too darned hard on the country to undergo the lengthy Congressional confirmation process. That is so sweet of her, except what I think she really meant was "I can't handle everyone finding out all the rest of the bad stuff I've done." Next up: John "Swiftboat" Kerry. Let the games begin!

As for Hillary, who will soon give up the post, she will finally be able to get her hair cut, thank God. In a recent TV interview wherein Barbara Walters dubbed her one of the 10 Most Fascinating People, she claimed that she has let her hair grow long because it's easier to take care of that way. That is fascinating, actually, if not downright magical! Speaking as someone with "man hair," I can state with 100% certainty that less hair takes me less prep time, but I must have been doing it wrong. At least with John Kerry we won't have to worry about that.

2 comments:

  1. why won't you worry about John Kerry's hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he lets his grow to his shoulders I will worry, I promise.

      Delete

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...