Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What Little I Know

In perusing my blog's statistics, I noticed there were  two readers today in Gibraltar. I am wondering how they came to read my post, since I've done little to entice that segment of the audience; in fact, nothing. I know nothing about Gibraltar; not one thing. Not a phrase or a song title or any wars or famous people from there, or infamous sons or daughters. Oh wait, is there a rock there? The Rock of Gibraltar, is that something? Yes, I attended high school in this country and then graduated from New York University. Now I'm getting it, it's the Rock of Gibraltar, it means something strong. Don't know where it is or why it's so strong, or if it's particularly rocky there but I am betting it is. I have been to the Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas, if that helps. In fact, I know a ton about rock music and may write a blog post about that sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring On the Tear Gas

On October 12, 1969, knowing next to nothing about the situation, I accompanied three college friends to a demonstration. It was the first o...