Monday, November 26, 2012

Carniverous Christmas

For that special someone on your holiday gift list that you secretly despise, here's the perfect thing: From Omaha Steaks, it's "The Ideal Gift Assortment." A bargain at only $59.99, which is way less than lots of other things I can think of, it still really packs a punch. I saw it advertised in today's paper as "a gift that will kill...oops, I mean thrill everyone!"

The package, which will arrive gift-wrapped in time for Christmas, includes: two filet mignons (5 oz.), two top sirloins (5 oz.), four boneless pork chops (4 oz.), four Omaha Steaks burgers (4 oz.), four stuffed baked potatoes and a chocolate cake (6 inch). And if all that doesn't convince you, they'll throw in a 6-piece cutlery set and a cutting board, so you can just imagine how very high quality that food really is! What I'm wondering is exactly when were those potatoes baked and stuffed, and with what?

On second thought, it may be easier just to send them some anthrax inside a Christmas card.

1 comment:

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...