Thursday, September 6, 2012

Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

Let us never forget that Obama single-handedly killed Osama!
Joe Biden's speech: "My wife is the love of my life and the life of my love." Barf. Anyway, according to Joe, we Americans have grit and determination. He and Barack plan to "move this nation forward to promise and prosperity." And make no mistake about it: this is one mission they will complete--so shut up about all the others they have not completed over the last four years. (I'm paraphrasing.)

Uh-oh, look out--now he's going to tell us about "his" Barack.  He says he knows him. He says he is "a leader who has what it takes to lead us over the next four years." Well, I for one definitely want a leader who can lead. After all, if you have a leader who can't lead then you might just as well not have a leader at all, wouldn't you agree? But I digress.

One question: Does Joe Biden think that if he YELLS REALLY LOUD, we will believe him more? And does he himself really believe the hollow praise he is heaping on Obama? "But most of all, I got to see first-hand what drove this man: his profound........blah, blah...families all over America sitting at their kitchen tables----blah, blah-- Barack and I have been through a lot....I have seen the enormity of his heart...and he learned the depths of my loyalty. (A little too close?) Bound us together these past four years. That Barack, He never wavers! That's what makes him tick! That's who He is! America has turned the corner!!!!!!!!!!! Conviction! Resolve! Barack Obama saved the automobile industry!" (Who knew?)

Having drunk the Kool-Aid being served throughout the hall, the crowd roars. This is now embarrassing. (Not Joe-- the loony crowd roaring.) "The finest warriors in the history of the world," says Joe about our military. "Admiral McCraven looked him in the eye. I knew at that moment he had made a decision to do it. Obama made the call, and justice was done!" Much roaring. Oy vay. Who are these people?

Uh-oh, he's yelling again, I gotta go....




No comments:

Post a Comment

What, Me A Sex Object?

Hannah and her body, for all to see. Being a big fan of the TV series Ted Lasso, it was always tough to choose my favorite character, but I ...