Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Battle of the Wives

Well, Michelle Obama does indeed have very toned arms--I guess she spends a lot of time working out. And her hair, straightened and pulled and styled to within an inch of her life, looked quite perky and bouncy last night at the Democratic Convention, although that wave on the one side was a tad distracting if you ask me. But that dress! Oy, was she going to an after-Oscars party later on? Did any of her handlers see it before she walked on stage looking like a combination call girl/wedding-cake-topper? Ann Romney at least had the decency to dress for the occasion in a patriotic color. Besides, she has MS and had breast cancer, and as far as I know Michelle has no terrible disease, so what the heck does she know about suffering? And Romney's wife is much better-looking anyway--Michelle has that overbite thing going on-- so I guess I'll vote for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...