Sunday, August 12, 2012

What the Democrats Think Romney Thinks

I am rich and handsome and have led a charmed life. The only thing left for me is to be President of the United States. My platform will be to kill all the old people, starve all the poor, stop paying teachers a living wage and deny health insurance to anyone who makes less than a million dollars a year. I hate all Jews and black people, and will make sure that no more foreigners enter the country except the ones I want to cut my lawn and clean my toilets. Gay people cannot marry and in fact, homosexuality is disgusting and should be illegal. Everyone who wants one should have a gun and shooting at the least provocation will not only be tolerated but expected. Birth control is sacrilegious and no abortions will be allowed under any circumstances. The only people who will pay taxes will be those who cannot afford it, and all the rich people, like me, will never pay a dime.

Gosh, I hope I win!

4 comments:

  1. this is so ridiculously precisely what they think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, being a one, I can assure you that this is not at all what we think. It is sad that you would make decisions and pass judgements on such pitiously erroneous ideas of what Democrats think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Keith, what IS your opinion of Romney?

      -Tedinski

      Delete
  3. When they see it written out like this in plain English they get quite upset about it! Usually it is written in doublespeak politician talk, like saying Romney has "a war on women" instead of saying he HATES women--but I think war infers hate-- or he is against "a woman's right to choose" instead of being against abortion, itself a a euphemism for killing unborn babies. They are much more comfy with that kind of talk....

    ReplyDelete

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...