Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mitt Romney's Wife

I watched some of the Republican National Convention last night, and I'd like to talk about what really matters: Ann Romney, wife of the nominee, is 63, but she looked like a 25-year-old Miss America contestant while she was giving her speech, with camera close-ups dead-on center and unswerving. Then afterwards, when you saw her sitting in the audience with a side camera angle, it was like The Picture of Dorian Gray: her wrinkles were back! WTF? Did she have a pre-speech facelift that lasted only 45 minutes? Or maybe some last minute Botox injections? What was it? How did she do that? I want that. (But not if it hurts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...