Friday, August 19, 2011

Just Elgoog It!

I have a great idea for a brand new website that should become an instant Internet sensation! It's still in the very early stages, i.e. I thought of it while I was falling asleep last night, but I believe it has great potential: It's called Elgoog, which for the slower among you is Google spelled backwards. You go to Elgoog.com and search for anything, and you will get only incorrect information. This would give you a wonderful advantage in political conversations, for obvious reasons.

In fact, I see this as a tremendous boon to civilization. Google is almost as good, but still there are those annoying nuggets of truth sprinkled throughout, which is so confusing at times. On my website, you will have the confidence of knowing immediately that everything you learn is 100% wrong. For example, if you believe me when I say my mother was a direct descendant of Cleopatra and my father owned the New York Yankees until his death in 2005 when he succumbed to Legionnaire's Disease on the QEII, just Elgoog it--if it comes up there, you know it's fake.

I just Googled "elgoog"and learned there already is a mirror site of Google that gives all the information backwards, but I'm not sure that's true. Who can live with that kind of uncertainty?

2 comments:

  1. funny!


    well i tried to go there and it didnt exist. but that may just be one of its falsehoods

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be the one place where Fox News could turn to for all their information.

    GL

    ReplyDelete

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...