Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Vegetarian's Nightmare

I am so glad I am a human being living in a non-cannibalistic society. Imagine the paranoia when you can be eaten at any moment! Today's Wall Street Journal  has an article about the latest trend in grilling, which is aptly called "nose-to-tail." This means you take the entire animal, like an 863-pound steer, haul it onto a specially made barbecue grill and cook the whole damn thing. As the article explains, "whole animal cookery has grown trendy in recent years."

Seems to me there's enough stuff to eat already without rounding up herds of cattle and burning them at the steak...I mean stake. Besides, if folks keep doing that, where will we get all our hamburgers?

2 comments:

  1. It would be tofu hamburgers.

    GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that girl toreador....Do you think she is a vegetarian?

    and I love Obi Wan the Irish Terrier. look at that face.

    ReplyDelete

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...