Friday, May 27, 2011

Clearing the Air

There was a time when potential employers could search my past work on the Internet and find articles I had written for respectable organizations such as the Washington Post, Communicator Magazine, Portland Examiner and the Deseret News. Now they find angry posts on websites like the Daily Kos and Mediaite calling me a right wing nut Tea Partier and would-be assassin. (Oops, there goes another writing assignment!)

Shown here is the offending post responsible for my damaged reputation, just in case you missed it. If you ask me, it's pretty mild considering the tenor of our times. And really, hasn't it been nice since he's been gone?

2 comments:

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...